Ada suatu rasa yang terbawa, Untukmu..
Bahwa akan selalu ada, Selalu ada cinta untuk dirimu
(cinta masih-soulvibe)


hem.... ☺ still can't stop to smile. i dunno why, i just know that i feel so happy. last night was an amazing night hahaha i met my ex and his fam. main point is i wanted to meet his fam, really really miss them . but thank God , He gave me more than it, such as nice thing ☺ for the first time (after me and my ex broke our r'ship) we did some chit-chat, kidding each other, sometimes asking and aswering.. yeah anything that we've ever did last year (we broke our r'ship in November 2009)

happy to saw his smile, listened his voice especially his laugh. i can't explain one by one about things we did last night, it's only for my own desire. one thing yepp I'M HAPPY ☺ ouh God... what happen with myself ?? is it Your answer? this is my wish, my year wish. thank God, You gave me this chance. wish more chances ahaha.. and for him, thank you for being nice with me. seemingly wanna cry yeahhh.. happy cry hehe i hope u still being like this kind men. thank you for giving me your precious time just for me, it's very expensive you know. thank God, thank F ☺


Harimu di setiap suasana Membuat diriku tergoda
Wajahmu senyumu indahmu Membekas di sudut jiwa ini
Beradu tatap bola mata kita Seakan kau tau satu anganku
Dan ternyata Kini kusadari diriku menginginkanmu
 
 Dan gundah membawamu Ku hanya ingin ungapkan rasa ini
Hanya padamu ingin ku kecup Semua warna cinta yang ada
Hanya dirimu kasih

Selalu ku rindu pertemuan itu Saat canda tawa cerahkan hariku
Bersamamu kau sejukan hatiku

 

Comments