¤ all of my story of life right now,is all about loving you..

¤ you know i cant smile,without you..
and,how do i live without you..
i miss everything from you..

¤ i'm all out for you hunny..

¤ dr ak mlai ska km donk..trus b'lnjt amp kta jdan dh..lalu amp skrg dan sterusny..
kmudian klo ktmu km,ak mkiin cintaa deh ama kamuu..

¤ can't stop loving u,from the day i start to love youu..
xp..

¤ he,i love u,i love u,i love u,i love u..ky robot rusak..

¤ ak saayaank bgt sama kamu..

¤ you'll always be in my heart beib

¤ klo itu masa dpn,mndg ak mati aj sblm saat itu tb..
krn ak gmw pisah dr km ah..

¤ wah,syg bgt yank:
1.ak cinta km
2.ak cm cinta km

¤ ah,ak malu bneran..
singkat kta,ak ska km sjak ptma kli lyt km..

¤ i believe,with all i am..

¤ ehhe,i love u,nyoonk..forever,and always,sick or healthy..

¤ i'm glad to have you in my life..

¤ dmen donk,ktwa km lucu tw,ak ska..

¤ ak tuh ga mgkn ga syaank sm km,walaupun km ga blg,ak ttep syank sm km..
i do..love you..

¤ AH GA MW,APAPUN YG TERJADI AK GA MW..GA RELAA..
jgn yh yank,jgn slingkuh..
pliiiss..

¤ truly,i don't want you to fall to someone else,even if i said that i wont mind but honestly i really mind it..
hhe..

¤ krn ak cinta pdmu,sungguh,xp

¤ ttep cinta sm km,hoaalaagh..


.nice message.

Y : cause,it's a stupid thing to say
and i'd be more dumb if i don't say it,will you be my girl

N : hee, nah lo..
are u serious bebb ?

Y : nah lo jg,hm,what do you think..


N : ihh si bbeb,dtny mlh nny blik.

Y : yep,of course i'm serious..
may i have my answer..
hhe..

N : apkh ni bkal jd hri kita? hha

hmmm
let me say


i will
yaa

Y : yeeey,sory to say it in sms,i really want to do this when we meet again..
but,i guess i can't wait..

N : hhaha, nepsong sih lo bebb.hhiy
once more before i go sleep..
i love u , love u my boy ... :D
eemooaaahhh. hhiy
Jesus love u .. nite

Y : me too..me too..me too..





welllllll......... "not any words can describe this,thanks for the memories !! ^^"

Comments